Thursday, May 17, 2007

more RAFTS made this year

Q: If you hate some one's clothes: to tell the truth...?

A: " Do these jeans make my butt look fat?" This question always makes me smile. I usually avoid the whole answer to this by saying, " My opinion really doesn't matter on this. If it's what you want, then get it. If ti's comfy and you feel good getting it; why not?" Now, depending on the reason behind getting it: If a girl friend of mine wanted to get a really low, cleavage-showing shirt, I would tell her not to buy it. I would be honest. I would probably say something like, " I think it's a little low in the front. Let's keep looking. If you were going for that, we should probably discuss this. You don't need that kind of attention from boys." I'd figure out why why they were getting it, before giving my opinion.

No comments: