Thursday, May 17, 2007

More RAFT!!!!!

Q: If you looked though some one's garbage: what could you see? ( or tell about the person...)

A: Hmm... Pizza, moldey cheese, yellow lettuce, empty pop cans, an old china doll.... etc... What does this tell me about a person? It honestly [or at least what I honestly think about this] tells me nothing other than this person has thrown away these items. It tells me nothing as to why they did it or who trashed it. An argument for this is simple; I had a girl friend who was a total neat freak and would never ever eat tacos or nachos because she thought they were too messy. One day, I saw some half-eaten, bitten into tacos in the garbage and had to ask if she bit them. She didn't, but she let her friends eat them in her room! Obviously, that showed me nothing about her other than that people can change...

No comments: